Welcome to Rosanelli Medical Associates!
Thank you for taking the time to explore what our practice has to offer. We provide our patients with the highest quality of care and the latest techniques in the field of hair restoration. Our website is designed to address all of your questions and concerns and to help you take the next step toward a beautiful new head of hair. Please feel free to call our office with any additional inquiries.
Thomas Rosanelli, M.D.
Dr. Rosanelli has devoted the last twenty years of his Cosmetic Surgery practice exclusively to Hair Restoration. Unlike many medical groups who have multiple physicians at various levels of experience, Dr. Rosanelli is a solo practitioner.
Dr. Rosanelli is an alumnus of the University of Notre Dame and attended Georgetown University School of Medicine graduating with his medical degree in 1979. He received his surgical training in San Francisco and then spent two years training in Hair Restoration. He has worked with several highly respected physicians throughout the United States in the research and treatment of hair loss and has pioneered in many of today’s modern hair transplant techniques. He was responsible for some of the earliest training of micro-grafting and mega sessions.
It takes a skilled and dedicated surgeon to stay abreast the field of hair restoration. In order to achieve this, Dr. Rosanelli has attended every major national meeting on Hair Replacement Surgery since 1986 and many of the international meetings. He is a member of the American Medical Association. Dr. Rosanelli is one of the founders of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, and is the past president of the American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, Undergraduate Degree, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Georgetown University, School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Surgical internship at U.S. Public Health Service Hospital in San Francisco, California
- Hair Transplant surgical training for two years with Dr. C. P. Chambers. Dr. Chambers has been performing Hair Transplants exclusively for 30 years.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration
- Dr. Rosanelli has limited his cosmetic surgery practice to hair restoration and has been performing Hair Replacement Surgery since 1986.
American Medical Association (AMA)
America Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Full Fellow (AACS)
American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery(ASHRS), Past President
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)Founding member
Diplomate American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, (ABHRS) Past Executive Member, Board of Directors
Dr. Rosanelli is recommended on Share your experience, Share ideas on our sponsored
The Hair Transplant Network. Hair Loss Weblogs The Hair Loss Forum